Friday 3 January 2014

Women are easy with a bit of wealth and power


Kulap says: hi 21 f Thailand here

Lord Misanthrope says: Greetings, peasant.

Kulap says: urs pls is?

Lord Misanthrope says: England. I'm currently looking for a wife from Thailand.

Kulap says: relly?

Lord Misanthrope says: Yes, I am sweet dear.

Kulap says: what is a lord?

Lord Misanthrope says: A Lord is an individual who has been granted with power, wealth and land by the King of England. I'm a proud owner of 3 castles, 6 estates, 150 loyal servants and 56 hookers.

Kulap says: how old r u?

Lord Misanthrope says: Sixty seven and quarter.

Kulap says: im only 21 but age no mater for me

Lord Misanthrope says: Yes, and you are seeking a rich husband?

Kulap says: yup

Kulap says: who r caring, loyal, respect an willing to support me and family thru hard times

Lord Misanthrope says: How convenient!

Lord Misanthrope says: Support in what way, peasant?

Kulap says: I come frm a poor family

Lord Misanthrope says: I am rich and would support you. My ancestors fought side by side with the Tudors during the War of The Roses (1455). My great ancestor, the Lord Protector James III, mobilised his army and defeated the Duke of Somerset at the battle of St Albans. Since that day the country has been in debt to his services and our family has been blessed with aristocratic riches at the expense of the tax payer for centuries.

Kulap says: watttt much writing there!!

Kulap says: my English no so good1!!!

Kulap says: but u do don't mind my age?

Lord Misanthrope says: 21 is a commendable age, my last wife was 16 when I disposed of her as she became too hairy.

Kulap says: U not with her??

Lord Misanthrope says: No, she was a terrible wife.

Lord Misanthrope says: She wouldn't even swallow.

Kulap says: am single

Lord Misanthrope says: Do you wish to marry me?

Kulap says: yes do u av a picc or cam

Lord Misanthrope says: Yes it's on my profile now.


Lord Misanthrope says: Excuse the women next to me there, thank god I executed her, damn my ex was fat.

Kulap says: ooooo am looking u r handsome

Lord Misanthrope says: Indeed I am.

Kulap says: cuttie

Lord Misanthrope says: Although admittedly I have this terrible scabbing condition which leaves a disgusting puss filled crust over a large portion of my wrinkly body, if you are to be my wife you'll have to file it off every morning.

Kulap says: What time is it there now?

Lord Misanthrope says: its 4 pm

Kulap says: I am 10 hours ahead!

Lord Misanthrope says: I see. How much specifically will your father require in monetary payment to buy you?

Kulap says: whtt????

Lord Misanthrope says: How much money does your family need?

Kulap says: nonono nooooo If I am to marry I want to support them, I will give work then all there needs and wants

Lord Misanthrope says: Work in what capacity? I do not understand, peasant.

Kulap says: any just to find and have money

Lord Misanthrope says: Are you saying that you wouldn't be needing my financial muscle to help your spear throwing family elevate themselves above the poverty line?

Kulap says: if we r getting married I only hope for ur help with family

Lord Misanthrope says: Selflessness and modesty are truly attractive traits. I would like to proceed with this transaction, when can we wed?

Kulap says: wed what is tht

Lord Misanthrope says: Wedding, i.e- getting married

Kulap says: I want to finish my studies here… by next year I would of finish

Lord Misanthrope says: I would prefer a quicker wedding.

Kulap says: wen?

Lord Misanthrope says: I choose castle Dunnottar in Scotland for our wedding location, it will be more than suitable. I would of chosen Cowney castle but unfortunately I believe it to be plague infested.

Kulap says: my parents would want to go

Lord Misanthrope says: That is fine, but do they know how to act in social situations around the Queen, Barack Obama and David Cameron?

Kulap says: I wish for a small wedding

Lord Misanthrope says: Yes, but I have many personal friends collectively called 'The Gang' who desire to attend: David Beckham, Tom Cruise, Elton John, Jimmy Saville, George Bush and Gary Glitter.

Kulap says: Bush??????????????

Kulap says: old president of US????

Lord Misanthrope says: Yes, he calls me Dear Uncle. I know his father, I did a few "backhand" business deals with him in the first Gulf war.

Kulap says: oo icc

Kulap says: im so so shy

Kulap says: I am only a poor girl...

Lord Misanthrope says: It's ok I will protect you, I'm a powerful and rich man. My motto is that I take from the poor and give to the rich.

Kulap says: thanks

Lord Misanthrope says: Will you get your father to organise the stag night?

Kulap says: stag night?????

Lord Misanthrope says: A stag night is where all the old chaps get together and go out for the last time – you know – drinking, drugs and underage Asian prostitutes.

Kulap says: ok I see, my english very  poor

Lord Misanthrope says: that isn't a problem my peasant wife. I must go now. Farewell.

Kulap says: wait do u want to se me on cam

Kulap says: I do dirty :)

Lord Misanthrope says: I will be back in 15 minutes to cyber mount you.

No comments:

Post a Comment